Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I noticed I forgot to post last week and we actually had exciting news. A new Hawker baby has arrived. Brad's brother, Jeff and his wife Crystal had a baby girl on Thursday the 26th~Makynna Rose! This is #2 for them as they have an almost 3 year old, Hayden. Baby is a cutie pie with reddish hair. I forgot my camera when we visited at the hospital but will make sure to get some pics of her on here.

Not much else is new just looking forward to a long holiday weekend. Oh yea we did get a dishwasher last week - no ours didn't break - we actually never had one. Brad and I had split up that duty but have found it harder and harder to get it done leading to enormous piles and embarassment when we have visitors. We also got a new microwave since the one we had was from my apartment when I went to Ridgewater 10 years ago! It certainly had seen better days. Anyway, we have VB and SB as well as a weekend full of stuff to do. Hope you have a fun and safe 4th!

No comments: