Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hair cut pics

It has been a while so I'll try to give a quick update from last week. Alayna got her 1st hair cut on Monday and here are a couple pics.

Before
After
We played VB in Lake Crystal on Wednesday night which is always a good time. She hangs out at Grandma & Grandpa's at that time. She is usually awake when we pick her up and then 2 minutes into the drive home this is usually what we turn around and see.......Brad's last fall SB games were on Thursday so done with that until next spring. Friday was nice and relaxing since Saturday was nuts and Brad's work schedule was all over the place. I don't know how he does it! I had a haircut Saturday morning so my co-worker Brad and his girlfriend Jen came over to watch Alayna. It sounds like it went well and she even gave them a hug and kiss before they left. A friend of ours got married in Chanhassen and Alayna stayed with my parents at the reception while we went to Lake Crystal for our 10 year reunion. I think it turned out really well and we both enjoyed seeing everyone!

No comments: