Sunday, February 21, 2010

Popcorn Pals

Alayna LOVES popcorn which just thrills my dad since he too is a fan. I bet he could live off of popcorn and my mom's cookies. I recall many evenings growing up where his bedtime snack of choice was a couple cans of Old Milwaukee's Best and a bag o' popcorn! Brad also enjoys popcorn at night and Alayna will run to the kitchen to grab a bowl and then sits in front of him like a dog begging for treats.

I bought these bowls and had my cousin, Laura, paint and decorate them saying: Alayna's popcorn and Grandpa's popcorn. I intentionally had Alayna's be the large bowl and left Grandpa with the small bowl!! We also had a set for Brad and that was Alayna's gift to them for Christmas! Grandma got a couple cookie sheets and a blanket that says Grandma's never run out of hugs or cookies, which is quite appropriate if you know my mom and her baking skills.

No comments: