- Tuesday: I drove to Greenbay, WI. Parents checked out Lambeau field tour while we rested and swam at hotel. When they got back we met Brad's aunt and cousins for supper at Margaritaville.
- Wednesday: Brad drove to Mackinaw City. Walked around town and played on the beach behind our hotel. There is a cute outdoor mall with various attractions such as a big playground and 10,000 gallon fish tank that we checked out. We walked over later to watch an evening circus and laser show.
- Thursday: Took the ferry to Mackinac Island and toured the island by horse carriage. There are NO motor vehicles so you travel by foot, bike or horse. The day started out misty and foggy then turned out to be gorgeous. We really enjoyed the island and saw a lot but definitely could have spent another day there. There are fudge shops galore so we made an order and sent 5 pieces to Brad's grandma Ruth. YUM!
- Friday: Brad drove to Dearborn. We toured the Henry Ford museum and went swimming at the hotel.
- Saturday: Greenfield Village (replica 1860's farm, town, etc) where we rode on steam engine and 1924 Model T. Watched 1867 baseball game. Drove to Detroit and watched the Twins lose to the Tigers.
- Sunday: Went to Detroit zoo (loved it) and then watched the Twins BEAT the Tigers. Brad drove us northwest of Chicago where we got a hotel and called it a night.
- Monday: Got up and headed for home. Ate a nice lunch in Onalaska, WI then arrived in good old Kasota around 4:00pm.
Pics to come!