Saturday, November 20, 2010

More about Thursday

Thursday was full of running errands. I got new tires on my Jeep and killed time by going to a couple stores with my dad and the girls. We had parent/teacher conferences at Alayna's preschool and received a good report about Alayna. We are so proud of her! She really enjoys learning and likes to sing us the songs they do and tell us about her day. After conferences we to our friends Kala & Joe for supper and so Joe could replace u-joints on my Jeep. We had a great time visiting! Alayna loved seeing the horses and playing with their dogs. On the way there we saw lots of deer so on the way home we knew to keep an eye out. Brad slowed down to let a doe across and right behind that smack dab in the middle of the road was a buck with the biggest rack I had ever seen. Brad came to a complete stop and the deer stood there about 15 feet away....we stared at him and he stared at us. I tried to get my camera out but as soon as I could find it he took off. We were in such awe of the beast! I am bummed I couldn't snap a pic quick but am thankful we didn't crash into it!

No comments: