Thursday, November 18, 2010

Week with the girls!

We celebrated Thanksgiving early with Brad's family on Sunday at Amy & Nikko's. Good eats, good times!

We decided to keep Alayna home from daycare this week so I could spend time with her before I go back to work on Monday. It has been an awesome few days! On Tuesday, she went to preschool and they took a tour at the Food Coop where they got to learn about nutritious food and even sampled some. I had my 6week appointment and we went grocery shopping. Alayna didn't have a nap and I was sure she'd have a meltdown but she did really well!! Wednesday we met my mom & dad for lunch at Pub 500.

Today they had a Thanksgiving Feast so my dad also came with to enjoy Thanksgiving Preschool-Stye (sausage, cheese, crackers, veggies, chips and dip, pumpkin bars). Alayna had to bring one of the snacks so we brought the chips and dip.


I could watch those kids all day - they are SO adorable!

No comments: