Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bath & movie night

Thursday was bath and movie night with the girls! Alayna has been SUPER all week and I so appreciate that since I was "single parenting it". She's so good about getting dressed in the morning, feeding Daisy (bunny), putting clothes and toys away, helping watch Kalyse when I feed the dogs or anything I have asked her to do so I wanted to treat her. We cooked supper together, watched a movie, played a game and then went to bed.

She has been so good about going to bed each night too. There was a stretch last summer/fall where she would wake up in the middle of the night and come in our room. Sometimes we would let her stay but mostly we'd take her back in her room. Anyway, the first night she asked who was going to watch Kalyse because usually Brad puts Alayna to bed and I watch Kalyse or vice versa. I thought she may try to sleep with me since Brad was gone but she didn't which was great. We read a book and she slept all night in her bed every night. I am so proud of her!

No comments: