Saturday, February 12, 2011

Jinxed myself

A couple weeks ago I was talking to a co-worker and said that our girls had not had a cold yet and was even bragging that they hadn't even had a runny nose. Well, that came back to bite me in the ass! Friday afternoon I got a call that Alayna had fever. We didn't do too much over the weekend and our daycare was off on Monday so the girls got to spend the day with grandma and grandpa.

This past Friday, I received a call that Alayna had a fever. Our daycare provider's daughter has Strep. Brad worked until 6:30 so I just took Alayna to the Express clinic in the mall just in case as I'd rather get her on meds for the weekend but the Strep test was negative so it must be viral. Both girls have an awful cough and can tell that they don't feel well. Thankfully they are still eating and sleeping decent but it sure is tough to see them both sick. Hopefully the resting over the weekend helps! Oh yes, I learned my lesson to keep my mouth shut next time!

No comments: