Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wedding weekend

I am so behind in posting so I'll try to make these short and sweet. The weekend of May 21st was a busy one as we both had cousin's that got married and I was in my cousin's. Thursday was get nails done and Friday I decided to use a gift certificate that Brad gave me for a 5 hour pampering at Indulge spa in North Mankato. It was delightful!!!! We had the rehearsal then groom's dinner at Number 4 and cruised up to Country Inn and Suites for Brad's cousin, Celeste's wedding. Hawker weddings are always a good time and nice to see all the aunts, uncles and cousins. It also makes us miss Brad's dad as we know he would have been there enjoying the fun! The photographer had a photo booth so we took a few shots with Alayna, Kalyse was in her carseat at that point.

No comments: