Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weekend fun with family


We had a nice supper on Friday night with the girls at Tav on the Ave and Saturday I went to a garage sale in the morning. I had planned to go to 3 or 4 but the first one I went to had a whole table with size 4-5T girls summer and winter clothes so I stocked up which was awesome! The girls and I had lunch with Great Grandpa Rollings and then went home to play, watch Tangled and then I cleaned while the girls napped. It was a rainy, cold but productive day. =)


Brad and his brothers and sister went to the Twins game Saturday afternoon.




Sunday we headed to Fairmont for a parade, lunch and send off ceremony for the troops in the 1/34th Red Bulls 1st batallion, 125th Field Artillary (MN National Guard).

Uncle Bill with his kids and nieces and nephews

No comments: