Saturday, October 29, 2011

1 year appointment

Kalyse had her 1 year appointment on the 11th. She had 4 shots including the flu shot and her finger pricked. Brad got his flu shot and Alayna got the mist. I chose not to get it at that time because my Uncle's funeral was Saturday and I didn't want to get sick. I have never had problems before but I figured the time I did would be this and since I said I would speak at the funeral I didn't want to risk it.

The appointment went well overall. Kalyse is 28 3/4" and 21 lbs. She is walking all over the place and likes to climb! She is a little daredevil and we call her monster! She is still quite vocal, stubborn and pushes every limit. Another fiesty woman in the house...........yes, yes, poor Bradley. But most of the time she is silly and happy. I have a feeling she may give me a lot of grey hairs!!! Love our Kalyse

No comments: