Friday, July 18, 2008

Our anniversary was Monday and Brad surprised me by having 18 roses delivered to work. He is also taking me to the Tom Petty concert in 5 days and I am so excited. Anyway, I am so glad it is Friday because it has been a hectic week. I met my cousins at Highland Park in Kato to pick out a spot for a granite bench and Japanese Lilac trees in memory of our grandma who passed away this spring from Alzheimer's. My grandparents lived by MSU and she frequently took us on walks to the park so it is only fitting.

VB was good-we won 2 out of 3 with only 5 people & Brad's SB team won their first playoff game. I got some nice news and not so nice news this week. I'll start good news-----sounds like 1 more year for braces and the other news is I had to get front and rear brakes for my Jeep. Not so fun writing that check but it was expected since it is a 1997 and had the originals.

We went to the Relay for Life event in Mankato (cancer fundraiser) and had a really nice time seeing lots of friends. They had so many activities and had an excellent turn out. Brad works 12's this weekend and we have a nephew's birthday party and a Moondog to go too.

No comments: