Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wedding weekend

Whew....what a week! Brad's dad treated the fam to a night at the Moondog's (Mankato's BB team)on Wednesday and I think everyone had a good time. The rest of the week was preparing for our friend's wedding. Thursday Brad stayed home with Alayna for bath night while I went to Katie's bachelorette party and then when I got home Brad went out with the guys to help set up. Friday was busy with running errands and the rehearsal/grooms dinner. My parents took Alayna to the Nicollet County Fair and she had a great time walking around and pointing at the animals. Saturday morning was relaxing and then we headed to GC around 1 since Brad (groomsman) had pics at 2. My parents were able to watch Alayna and they let us use the camper for the night. It was great to have especially since it had air conditioning but I don't think the day could have been more beautiful. The wedding party looked really sharp and the decor was perfect! I'll try to post pics tomorrow.......

No comments: