Wednesday, September 17, 2008

70's out......loving it!

It's nice to have relaxing evenings to enjoy the weather and chill. I was watching the Twins but got annoyed so thought I would write a quick post. The last few nights have been a piece of cake in regards to getting Alayna to sleep since we put her on the bed in her room and then move her to the crib. Brad suggested that we get a rail for the bed and ditch the crib because he thinks she needs the space to move around.

Tomorrow night Brad has 2 softball games and Friday I have a meeting with friends to finish up organizing our 10 year reunion. We are planning to stop by Jack McGowan's for the Old Fashioned Barn Dance (fundraiser for Blue Earth County historical society - another organization that my mom volunteers for!) and to a birthday party that evening. I am looking forward to a somewhat relaxing weekend and it sounds like the weather will be gorgeous!

No comments: