Thursday, October 2, 2008

1 1/2.........

Today, our little Miss Alayna is 1 1/2 years old or 18 months (as all the baby websites, magazines, etc refer to it as)! Her vocabulary is growing but still speaks a language that she thinks we should understand. After she goes on and on and we say, "What honey?" she'll throw us a look like, "What? Do I have to talk slower and spell it out for ya?" Oh yea did I mention she has her mommy's attitude? She likes to mimic everything we say and do which is good and maybe not so good! She is shy and so serious sometimes but yet can be a nut. She helps put dishes away from the dishwasher and has figured out how to dress herself as well as undress which she happens to do at daycare every now and again Erica tells me.

We have her 18 mth dr appointment next week but I highly doubt she is 25 pounds so I am not going to get my hopes up. I don't see how she can't be as she has no problems eating almost 2 pieces of cardboard pizza! Ah well, as long as she is healthy that is all we are concerned about. Next week we also scheduled her 1st hair trim because it is always in her eyes. I know that is something I shouldn't even TRY to attempt so I won't. I'll throw up some pics of Alayna on our next post.

No comments: