Monday, October 27, 2008

Grandma's bench

Great news! The bench for my Grandma Rollings is now in place at Highland and the city is planting trees near it this week. We are trying to get most of the family there this weekend and head over to Jake's for pizza. The memorial has been a group effort between my cousins, aunt, mom and myself so I think everyone is excited. It means a lot since one of our fondest memories is grandma packing up a picnic, walking to the park and playing until we couldn't play anymore - good times!
Tonight Brad and Alayna carved a pumpkin while I made supper. It was so cute!
We told her to say cheese.........what a goof ball!
Then I had to leave for volleyball practice which was ok but we only had 5 people so we got our workout. We don't have too much going on this week besides VB on Wednesday and Halloween on Friday. Saturday we are going out with the Hawker family to celebrate Senior's birthday and Sunday we are going out to celebrate my mom's birthday. Somewhere in between the Rollings' will hopefully hook up and Brad will probably be working 12's.

No comments: