Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

It was an absolutely perfect night for the little trick-or-treaters. We went to Keystone (assisted living where my grandpa lives) for Halloween goodies from my grandpa Rollings' and my parents then we cruised to uncle Bill's. The cousins were all dressed up and looked adorable. We had pizza and were off on a mission....holy crap they got a LOT of candy. Since I grew up in the country we never had the convenience of walking from house to house ending up with a huge bag. Usually mom or dad drove us around to the neighbors and half the time they spent chit-chatting! We have a huge bowl full and since I have braces I am guessing Brad will be eating all of it although I did have a couple chocolate pieces just to take the burden off of him!Remember when I mentioned that I wanted to put something pink on her...well we should have since most people thought she was a boy. Oh well, here is a pic of her and great grandpa Rollings (you can see her tail in this one). Brad had her on his shoulders and her tail went back and forth it looked like she was wagging it....hilarious!

No comments: