Sunday, November 30, 2008

See ya November

Friday night - dinner at Green Mill and a movie, Four Christmases...like an actual one in the theater not a rental, haha. It has been a while since we went out just the two of us and it was great!

Saturday - We took Alayna to the play thingy in the mall and did some shopping/running around then enjoyed a quiet afternoon before getting family pics with the Hawker siblings. The group pic of the grandkids was done at the end and Alayna did not cooperate at all but hopefully there will be one that looks nice.

Sunday - I went Christmas shopping with my mom and Bradley took Alayna to Winnie the Pooh. He was so proud of her for sitting so nice the whole hour and a half! She was hesitant at first but then had fun with the songs, dancing and stuff that was shot into the crowd. They had front row seats and both had a fun time.

Well here comes December and I don't think I have one weekend that is "empty" on my calendar. My cousin's little one, Layla will be 1 on Friday which is crazy.....whew this year has gone so fast!

No comments: