Thursday, December 4, 2008

Couple of cute ones......

We had picked up my grandpa Rollings and one of Alayna’s CD’s was playing in the car. The song, “Coming around the mountain” came on. Grandpa smiled and commented that it had been a long time since he had heard that song. He started to sing and then Alayna sang the “Choo Choo” part while pumping her fists up and down in the air (like we used to do as kids when a semi drives by to make them honk). It was so cute! I wish I could have gotten it on tape.

I picked up Alayna from daycare and Erica told me that she heard that Alayna was up from her nap so she went in the room. There Alayna was with her socks, pants and diaper off and only had a shirt on. Thankfully the diaper was a dry one otherwise that would have been a mess!

No comments: