Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1 week until Christmas

Alayna did NOT kidnap the doll ~aka baby Jesus~ during the Christmas program at church, whew! She actually took a couple steps up to the baby doll and then looked at the congregation (the wheels were spinning) but then left it alone and stood nicely. Brad and I were so proud of her! All of the kids were so cute (I will be sure to post pics).

It is quite chilly here and we got some fresh snow yesterday with more on the way. I actually don’t mind it as long as the roads are ok and there is no ice. We just planned a trip for March and I am sure at that time we will be ready for some fun in the sun!

Our office decided to do a Mexican themed pot luck and gift exchange this Friday. Feliz Navidad! I am looking forward to that and the Christmas at Brad’s parents on Saturday!

No comments: