Tuesday, September 14, 2010

1st day of Preschool

Today our little Miss Alayna had her first day of preschool. I was so excited and she was just excited if not more.....daddy on the other hand was a bit nervous. Brad had to work at 2:30 this morning but was able to meet us at the school and said he wouldn't have missed it. She put her backpack and sweater on her hook then found her name tag on by herself. She said hi to Ms Terry and asked if she could play. Some kids were coloring, others playing with train or blocks and she played at the playdough table with a couple kids. She whimpered just a little bit when we said we had to go to work but quickly gave us both hugs and kisses. I told her to have fun and she said, "I will" with a big smile. School goes from 8-11 and then she rides the transit bus to daycare. Brad and I were a bit nervous about her getting from one point to the next so I had Erica text me when she got to daycare. Alayna was so proud that she got off the bus herself and Erica didn't have to come outside to get her. Brad & I are proud of how well she did for such a big day!!!
At home getting ready
Backpack on and ready to go
Next to flag pole in front of school

Hanging up stuff at school

Playdough
Proud daddy with his peanut

My sweets

No comments: