Sunday, October 3, 2010

Preggers goes Pub Crawlin!

Nice title huh? Yes, I went to a Pub Crawl last Friday night but it is really harmless. The Pub Crawl is put on by the Blue Earth County Historical Society which consists mainly of a group of people (average age 40+) going from site to site learning about history, eating food and mingling. Obviously drinks are consumed but not like a normal drunk fest as some would assume most pub crawls are!

I did feel a bit awkward being a big ol' pregnant chic at the bar and could see the headlines: "Pub crawling woman gives birth - local woman goes into labor in a bar". HAHAHA!!!!!! I felt better about it since it started at 6pm and we were done by 9:30 so not exactly a hard core night out. Wouldn't that have been an interesting story to tell tho??? Anyway, Brad & I had a great time and my co-worker Kala came over to watch Alayna. Sounds like they had fun too.

No comments: