Friday, October 1, 2010

Baby update at 39 weeks!

We had an appointment yesterday with a different doc since our doc is on vacation until next Thursday. I am now dilated to a 3-4 but again that still doesn’t determine when I will “go”. We have an appointment next Wednesday and if baby doesn’t make her appearance I am guessing we will be induced late next week or early the following. Carseats are in both cars, bags are packed, trying to mentally prepare for the whole labor and delivery experience and getting extremely excited. The waiting game continues…….stay tuned! =)

No comments: