Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friday Fun with the Fam

Friday we had a fun morning playing at home then went to my Aunt & Uncle's in Mankato to visit which was great (minus the temper tantrum). We had lunch with my mom, came home to clean until Brad got home from work and then headed out to my parents to celebrate my brother's 34th birthday.

This is the last day before I go back to work on Monday. Yes, it has been 6 weeks already and I agree...where did that time go??? I really enjoyed it and would love to be able to work between full and part time or even to have like an afternoon off a week or something. It made me realize that I need to get my party/wedding planner consultant business going however during this economy I highly doubt bride & grooms would want to pay for a consultant so I'll keep working on my business plan until the time is right to go forward with that!

No comments: