Sunday, December 5, 2010

One weekend down

We got a bunch of snow on Friday afternoon/night. It was a pretty snowfall but made the drive home not so fun. Brad went to St. Peter to help set up for the fundraiser at Alayna's school. He worked 3 hours and did a lot! I think that is so cool and proud that even when he put in long hours he still makes time for stuff like this.

The fundraiser is called, Breakfast with Santa which usually does quite well. My shift was 7:30am-9:30am and we were busy the whole time! There was a nice breakfast, pics with Santa, face painting, silent auction and the kids get to pick out a toy.

After that we headed up to the cities for my cousins craft boutique where we did some Christmas shopping. One of the vendors had handmade Barbie clothes for $1.50 and they were beautiful dresses and outifts. We had a nice visit and then cruised back home so we could go to my nieces 1st b-day party in Eagle Lake. Brad worked 6:30-6:30 so he missed out on all the fun. Alayna missed him too and was stuck on him the whole night.

Sunday we had our first Christmas program practice. Our church is so small that I recruited our niece and nephews! This is the first year of me teaching Sunday School and therefore my first year organizing the program. Thankfully I have lots of help!

One crazy December weekend down.......three to go!!!

No comments: