Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weekend

Friday night I had supper with Brad's aunt, Karen, at the Olive Garden. It was so much fun and I enjoyed hearing about her trip to the Bahamas which she took while the guys were on their fishing trip to Lake of the Woods. We stopped at TGIF for a drink and more chit chat then headed for home so I could put the girls to bed. Brad's been on 12's so he definitely needs his sleep.

Saturday the girls and I went grocery shopping then went home to clean. We made meatloaf for daddy and enjoyed a quiet evening.

Sunday we had Sunday School which I forgot to bring the craft and game so we had a short class then went home to get stuff ready for our Rollings family Christmas (my mom's side). They reserved a party room at the Holiday Inn Express in Mankato and we had the whole pool to ourselves. We all brought food and the kids had a great time. They swam for 3 hours! Alayna was the last one to get out and we had to bribe her with one of Grandma's cookies. She had a great time and Brad got to enjoy the hot tub which was nice for him! I don't "do" swimsuits yet....maybe this summer.

No comments: