Monday, March 7, 2011

Goin' Ka-put

I suppose after being in a house almost 10 years it is time that things start to "go ka-put". At first we were frustrated that we had to replace our water heater but then the reality kicked in and we are prepared (I think) for other things to do so! WOW...we've been homeowners for a long time kinda hard to believe.

Anyway, my 14 year old Jeep is putzing out too (don't ya love my technical terms!). We have taken it to 2 car guys and still have no idea what is going on with it. I really like my Jeep so I'll just keep chugging along in it for now.

The next issue was a strong smell of permanent marker in the house. After searching everywhere in the house, we concluded that it was our computer! It is 6 years old which is ancinet in computer years so I guess not surprising there either. Sigh..........

No comments: