Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Puzzles

Lately Brad & I have been on a kick of doing jigsaw puzzles.

I know.......sounds LAME-O.

How did two 31 year olds get on such a kick you ask? Well Alayna is into them now and received a few for Christmas. One night Brad & Alayna started working on a 200 piece Tangled puzzle and then I jumped in. After a while, Alayna got tired and went to bed so Brad & I stayed up. We couldn't let it sit there so we stayed up until it was done. A couple nights later we started a 300 piece puzzle and spent 3 hours completing it...staying up until 12:30! It probably would've went faster but I threw the box away by accident so we had to really think about things. The time went super fast and it was nice to have the TV off for us to chat, be silly and finish it together. We accomplished it and had fun in the process! The last time we went to the store we walked by puzzles and talked about the next one we should try.

You can say it..........dorks

No comments: