Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Big 30

Yep, I turned the big 30 on Friday the 20th. It was a perfect day and I definitely got spoiled. Woke up to cards from Alayna & Brad along with big kisses and hugs - my fave! My dad called and sang to me and a few hours later my mom did the same. I threaten to put them on speaker phone at work which is why i think my dad called my cell, LOL. My boss bought the office lunch to celebrate and a co-worker bought a Dairy Queen ice cream cake. Brad had our friend Katie make and deliver a beautiful flower arrangement to my office and she hung around to eat with me.

Brad made reservations at Number 4 restaurant in Mankato. We had a great meal and relaxing time together but missed our girl so decided to go pick her up instead of hitting a movie or something.

No comments: