Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Coffee shop

On Tuesday's and Thursday's, I drop Kalyse off at daycare and then take Alayna to preschool. One day we had 25 minutes to kill so I asked Alayna if she wanted to hit the coffee shop. We went to River Rock (located in St. Peter) and Alayna picked a chocolate chip pumpkin bread. It was delicious! A few weeks later when we had time to spare I asked her if she wanted to check out the other coffee shop in town so we went to Waldo's. I got a latte and Alayna ate a cinnamon roll as we sat in the leather couches by the fireplace.

Due to the high river, I try to leave early just in case I need to go a different way. Our normal route was ok so after we dropped off Kalyse we had lots of time and Alayna asked if we could go to the coffee shop. We stopped by Waldo's Coffee Co and Alayna picked a chocolate chip cookie while I ordered a beverage. The young man that was helping us asked if he could make Alayna a hot chocolate in a small cup and I said sure! Here it is.............so cute. I thought that was very nice of him =)

No comments: