Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Here is a valentine that we received from our Sweets/Peanut. She was so excited to show it to us along with a card she made at preschool...........


Brad then couldn't wait to give gifts to his ladies. On Monday after work he ran a few errands and after Alayna gave him her Valentine he presented Kalyse & Alayna with cute cards and gifts. I got a card as well. He is super sweet! He also sent me flowers on Tuesday....totally unexpected. I surprised him at work with a steak & shrimp lunch, rose, card and chocolates.

I know this holiday is HIGHLY commercialized and seems all about presents but when you enjoy giving gifts then it isn't the "work" that some people make it. I know some that expect things and are disappointed when they don't get what they think they deserve which is unfortunate. I think it is fun but it wouldn't sadden me if I didn't get anything. Thankful to have a loving husband & wonderful girls which is all I could ever want or need!!!

No comments: